Quick, easy, and cottage cheesy!
- 1 cup Cass-Clay 1% Low Fat Cottage Cheese
- ¼ cup Cass-Clay Skim Milk
- 1 pkg refrigerator sugar cookie dough
- 2/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Fresh or canned fruit of choice
- 1/3 cup apple jelly
- Roll out sugar cookie dough to size and shape of pizza pan.
- Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- In a food processor blend cottage cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and vanilla until smooth.
- Spread evenly onto cooled sugar cookie crust.
- Top with sliced or diced fruit arranging fruit in any pattern according to your taste.
- Heat apple jelly until liquid and brush over finished pizza to create a clear glaze. Chill.
Be the first to review this recipe.